New YouTube with binaural and isochronic beats

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

New YouTube with binaural and isochronic beats

Postby MrFlux » 09 Feb 2012 04:08

I am new to binaural and isochronic beats. I started with using them for help sleeping. Now I use them for a number of meditation purposes. I have not been successful at lucid dreaming but I have read that binaural and isochronic beats can help.

I have made some audio files using Gnaural. I have added some fractal art using ChaosPro.
I have posted them at my YouTube channel MrKlawdek you can also search YouTube on Karmic Beats.

My videos are free of charge for all who wish to use them for their meditations.

I hope I am not violating any forum rules with this post. I am promoting my YouTube channel but the videos are available to all free of charge and I hope to participate in this and other forums to learn and help others learn more about Lucid Dreaming, Binaural and isochronic beats etc.

I also have interests in vibrational therapies, cymatics, EEG research, solfregio tones and other related subjects.

I hope my videos help people with their meditations no matter what their goals are.
For Binaural and Isochronic beat videos for Lucid Dreaming, Astral Projection, Study and Focus and More.

Karmic Beats

Return to “For Beginners”