Weird Experience

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
zebrafriek1

Weird Experience

Postby zebrafriek1 » 17 Feb 2012 23:05

Yesterday at roughly 11 pm i wanted to meditate. It probably wasnt the right time but anyway. I was sitting there focused on my breathing and examining my thoughts. Then, i felt paralyzed and i think it was sleep paralysis. It was truly amazing and i truly felt paralyzed. Then my eyelids twitched rapidly, my upper body felt like it was twisting, and i had twitches throughout my body. Then i commenced the 1 im dreaming 2 im dreaming and so on and so forth. I opened my eyes and saw a black orb surrounded by yellow haze. I think that was hypnagogia imagery. Unfortunately, my inexperienced self got up at that time but when i got up it was like a feeling i had never felt before. Everything was hazy and it just was unique. This was sort of a WILD attempt but i think i want to truly try a wild tonight because i did this for 20-30 minutes and i think have the patience to attempt a WILD.My plan is to get 5-6 hours of sleep then do what i did previously. Focus on my breathing and examine my thoughts but dont explore them. Once i start experiencing things i will do the 1 im dreaming 2 im dreaming or try to imagine my dream. Any advice would help on the wild attempt and i would like to know if you guys experience this too.

Return to “For Beginners”