Pre-Lucid?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
WildCat23

Pre-Lucid?

Postby WildCat23 » 27 Feb 2012 21:54

I had a dream this morning where I was at school 3rd semester with my computer ed teacher teaching my tech ed class. I realized this wasn't normal but continued with it anyways.

This is pre-lucid right?
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112

KylePK

Re: Pre-Lucid?

Postby KylePK » 28 Feb 2012 06:09

Yes. Realization that something isn't quite right but no further investigation of the matter. Pre-Lucid.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

WildCat23

Postby WildCat23 » 28 Feb 2012 14:27

Wow, I actually got somewhere after all that time. That was my first "Somewhat Lucid" dream.
"I wandered home though the silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light? "
~2112

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 28 Feb 2012 17:53

WildCat23 wrote:I had a dream this morning where I was at school 3rd semester with my computer ed teacher teaching my tech ed class. I realized this wasn't normal but continued with it anyways.

That's about as close as you can get without being lucid.

I've had several of these. One time I saw a sign that was misspelled and I thought, "I wonder if I'm dreaming?" Then I looked again and it was correct so I went on without getting lucid. I'm hoping that eventually every missed attempt will be this close.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “For Beginners”