Statement of an Introductory Nature

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
DragonFyre

Statement of an Introductory Nature

Postby DragonFyre » 09 Mar 2012 00:25

Greetings, internet dwellers.
I am a perfectly normal human worm baby in need of obtaining information pertaining to human psychoanalysis so that I can CONTROL THE HUMAN RACE FROM THEIR TINY NUGGET BRAINS
</Zim impersonation>

*ahem*

So hello there. I assume you are on this website for the same reason I am, which makes for introductions easier.

My dreams can get very interesting and very intense. I wouldn't consider any of my dreams "normal," however. They are just as sparatic as any other person's dreams. Although, sometimes it seems like my brain takes the time during dreaming to do whatever the heck it wants to do. It's like when you really need to go to the bathroom, and then feel, *ahem* relief, I akin this feeling to when I am dreaming, and my brain releases all the "creativity" and "unthinkable thoughts" my conscious mind prevented it from doing during a waking state.

If any of that made any sense whatsoever.

Peter

Re: Statement of an Introductory Nature

Postby Peter » 11 Mar 2012 08:46

not a lot, but welcome
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “For Beginners”