Not wanting to leave!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Littlelucid

Not wanting to leave!

Postby Littlelucid » 13 Mar 2012 05:08

I had the perfect opportunity to become lucid in a dream of pure magic.. Literally!

I knew I was dreaming when I leaped across a room in one stride but I felt like it was more fun staying there. I said to myself I can leave or I can stay here so I stayed. I made the wrong decision based on how "fun" I was having in this dream! The room focused in to almost real life but instantly became blurred over again when I told myself to stay.
Is this normal? How can I change this to convincing myself to leave to have a better dream? :)
Thank you for your time.

Christopaz

Re: Not wanting to leave!

Postby Christopaz » 16 Mar 2012 12:19

I believe you forgot to stay Lucid and kept reminding yourself that you are dreaming, otherwise, You may just be semi-lucid.
Hope can do you many things, shed light in the darkness and grant you even the most complicated wishes, but you still lack something there, WILL.

check out my Triond profile : http://www.triond.com/users/Christopher+Opancia+Jr.

Littlelucid

Re: Not wanting to leave!

Postby Littlelucid » 16 Mar 2012 15:01

Ooh, ok thank you. :)

Return to “For Beginners”