What dreams can i use

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Aonir

What dreams can i use

Postby Aonir » 15 Mar 2012 21:18

i'm new and i haven't tried this yet, i will start this night, but i have a question:

i remember some dreams very clearly. one was a nightmare in which i was trapped by dinosaurs and fire, at that time i was eight, and i remember one from my eightteenth birthday which was the same dream only this time it started wher my last one stopped like a sequel, this time i flew away. i remember those clearly.

plus i had another even stranger thing when i was 10 where i woke up and my dream went on until i switched on the light.

but i cant remember any other dreams.

my question is can i use the second dream in which i flew away to start lucid dreams and figure out what comes next?

Aonir
Destiny such an easy word, for such a hard thing to find.

torakrubik

Re: What dreams can i use

Postby torakrubik » 15 Mar 2012 22:57

Yes, but choosing to enter a dream at a certain point takes a lot of practice. You'll need to either use a WILD technique to enter directly, or become lucid spontaneously and build the environment you want from scratch. Of these two methods, WILD is by far the easiest.
Dreaming is my drug

Aonir

Re: What dreams can i use

Postby Aonir » 15 Mar 2012 23:05

thanks bed time is nearing, gonna test wild right away, highly doubt it'll work on the first try.
Destiny such an easy word, for such a hard thing to find.

Return to “For Beginners”