Problems with remembering dreams

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Re: Problems with remembering dreams

Postby Christopaz » 21 Mar 2012 12:56

I used Kelly Howell's relaxation CD and instead of "Wealth, Abundance, Hope and peace" I used "Power to remember my dreams" Worked pretty well.
Hope can do you many things, shed light in the darkness and grant you even the most complicated wishes, but you still lack something there, WILL.

check out my Triond profile :

Postby ChilliConC » 21 Mar 2012 21:54

My dream recall has been sparse and random over the past week. Most nights I didn't remember anything, 2 entries were just single words, and one was a whole 2 paragraphs XD

Postby Axalto » 21 Mar 2012 22:19

Over the past week my dream recall has sharply increased to at least 1 dream per night. (one night even 2) Some I remembered better then others but I've had a few awesome experiences. (even though I had no lucid dreams yet) And that thanks to the help I got in this thread. Thanks. :D
"Once you fix something, they'll forever reagard you as Computer Genious. If it reaches this point you're pretty much screwed." -The Oatmeal

Return to “For Beginners”