Can I scatter hints in my dream to remain lucid?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Axalto

Can I scatter hints in my dream to remain lucid?

Postby Axalto » 20 Mar 2012 22:48

About a weak ago I had my first lucid dream (which lasted a few seconds but still was lucid) and since then I managed to drastically improve my dream recall, but I did not have a second lucid dream yet. My question is, when I'm lucid dreaming, can I scatter hints in the dream scene to stay lucid? (for example, writing the letter D on my hand in the dream or writing it on a wall) or will those hints disappear or become unrecognizable after loosing lucidity?
"Once you fix something, they'll forever reagard you as Computer Genious. If it reaches this point you're pretty much screwed." -The Oatmeal

Christopaz

Re: Can I scatter hints in my dream to remain lucid?

Postby Christopaz » 21 Mar 2012 12:59

I believe the things you said will not work, I guess letters tend to scramble themselves to symbols you know. Other ways will work, like reality checks or just keep reminding yourself that your dreaming.
Hope can do you many things, shed light in the darkness and grant you even the most complicated wishes, but you still lack something there, WILL.

check out my Triond profile : http://www.triond.com/users/Christopher+Opancia+Jr.

Return to “For Beginners”