I am new here.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Nico

I am new here.

Postby Nico » 21 Mar 2012 23:29

At first I'm 13 years old. I've found that lucid dreaming is very interesting. I only like WILD method for LD. But I have some problems. At first, I don't like waking up at 5 am because my alarm clock sounds a lot and sometimes it wakes my parents or sometimes I don't remember I have to wake up at this time to induce an LD and I sleep normally. It's also scary for me having a WILD at 5 am because of the sleep paralysis, so I normally try WILDs while taking a nap. My dad also finds this very interesting and he sometimes sleep in my room so I don't freak out. Ok, normally when I try WILD I watch the LD subliminal video (http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/videos/lucid-dreaming-subliminal-video.html) 8-), then I go to my bedroom, turn on my ipod to listen to binaural beats for LDs and try to relax. The neariest experience I had to LD (I think so) is that after seeing those figures (hypnagogic) I started to see flashes, but as I was taking a nap and binaural beats stopped, I stopped focusing because of the noise that my brother was making and I "woke up". Was Iclose to LD? :?: The last thing is that I also try WILD at 10pm. Could that work?

PD: Sorry for my English, and I tried to explain as far as I could :lol:
Last edited by Nico on 21 Mar 2012 23:39, edited 1 time in total.

hartworks

Re: I am new here.

Postby hartworks » 24 Mar 2012 00:49

Nico, sounds like you are off to a good start. And your English is very understandable!

It's cool that your dad supports you in that way.
Zana

Nico

Re: I am new here.

Postby Nico » 25 Mar 2012 02:43

After posting this in a help thread. Someone suggested me to try MILD because I'm just a beginner so the next night at first I had a very clear dream, so I woke up at 5 am (REM). Next thing i did is writing it in my dream notebook (I actually have only like 4) in 15 lines more or less. Next, I had a dream where suddenly I stared and asked myself: Am I dreaming? so I looked at my hands and I realized that I was dreaming (I barely remember) so I thinked: I should stay calm, but I woke up although I stayed calm I woke up.

Return to “For Beginners”