Help with WILD technique

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Jozza

Help with WILD technique

Postby Jozza » 04 Jun 2013 12:20

Hey i have an issue with trying to do the WILD technique and it's just never working out, i have been trying to do this countless times, I find this annoying and basically here are a few things that get in my way when i try to do the WILD technique.

- If i wake up in the middle of the night and try not to move i end up feeling like i need to go to the toilet.

- If i wake up in the morning and i try not to move, i go far into it and sometimes feel frustrated after a while because i do it for so long like nearly an hour it sometimes feels and i just give up, usually the time i give up my body feels a bit numb especially my hands when i get out of bed.

-If i try during the day i basically get the same results from the morning (i hear that i can have "lucid naps" if i try during the day).

And those are some things i have trouble with, now i just want some tips on trying so i hopefully have a less chance of having the same outcomes, also not sure when to do it though but i know it's during the middle of the night or so, i usually wake up automatically only because i wake up to go to the toilet. -_-

So if anyone has any tips or to tell me if i'm doing anything wrong then i appreciate your help.
_Jozza_

Return to “For Beginners”