is this a dreamsign?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
wichard

is this a dreamsign?

Postby wichard » 06 Jun 2013 20:51

im having trouble finding my dreamsign, so today i read my dreams back (about 20 dreams). in almost every dream there is something different about me. im always in central position, and i have different skills or do different things, looking different or my age is different.

how do i use reality checks in real life with this? i mean, i could use the central position as a dream sign. but how can i reality check this in real life?

LCDAnthony

Re: is this a dreamsign?

Postby LCDAnthony » 06 Jun 2013 21:55

I don't really know...
Maybe when you're wearing a different outfit? Or if you get a haircut? I don't know how to really use that. My dream signs are of nighttime and driving really.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Jun 2013 14:50

if you cant find anything which stands out, just try someting like reality checking both in real life and in your dreams.. every time you enter a different building. You probably would change locations in your dreams and go into different places at times. My dreams too are usually very different to one another, Im different ages etc (in at least my last three dreams, Ive lived in different homes with each dream) but Ive still managed to find some common dream symbolism (after writing down lots of dreams, remembering about two a night) eg a current one for me right now this month (it may be different next month) is finding myself lost or seeing a tornado.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

tea

Postby tea » 30 Jun 2013 21:27

i think one thing that could really help you out here is this kind of reality checking:
keep asking and answering yourself those questions:

- who are you and what do you do?
- what have you been doing the whole day? (go through it in as many detail is possible / as you wish)
- what are your plans / what are you going to do?

do you think this could help?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

oliverclay

Postby oliverclay » 08 Jul 2013 12:49

wichard wrote:im having trouble finding my dreamsign, so today i read my dreams back (about 20 dreams). in almost every dream there is something different about me. im always in central position, and i have different skills or do different things, looking different or my age is different.

how do i use reality checks in real life with this? i mean, i could use the central position as a dream sign. but how can i reality check this in real life?

Both personalities are working in opposition direction you have to do something hard to match them.

Return to “For Beginners”