new to lucid dreaming

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Mrayoba12

new to lucid dreaming

Postby Mrayoba12 » 09 Jun 2013 13:07

Hay every one I just joined and I was wondering if any 1 has any tips or technics they want to share with me little bit of history iv only ever had one lucid dream back in gr3 (now in gr9) and it was cool so I stared to wonder if it was possible to control my dreams so two nights ago I started researching and read about dream recalling,odly enough that night I was able to recall 3 dreams when I woke up in the Morning which iv never been able to do and I was able to control my dream for about 2 seconds is it odd to be able to to do this after only two days? Iv read people try for months with this

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

yogagirl

Re: new to lucid dreaming

Postby yogagirl » 09 Jun 2013 20:30

I first found out about lucid dreaming by reading the books by Casteneda in particular "The art of dreaming". The technique he is taught by a shaman is to find your hands in your dream and this is how I started to become aware in a dream. There is a very good book called "Lucid Dreaming the gateway to the inner self" by an american lucid dreamer called Robert Waggoner. These books should get you going.

Mrayoba12

Re: new to lucid dreaming

Postby Mrayoba12 » 09 Jun 2013 22:17

Thanx don't know if those books are around where I live but if not il download a PDF

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”