First LD

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

First LD

Postby Chackøwsky » 28 Mar 2012 13:46

Hello. After a very long month I finally had a Lucid dream where I was fully aware. It was the greatest thing I ever experienced. I simply wished I was the tallest man in the world and I grew and grew. I was having so much fun and I kept telling myself "I am dreaming". I am sure it would've lasted longer if in the real world my cat didn't start licking my head :x. So because of that, I am curious if there is anything I could do to keep distractions from the real world from waking me? Can I go into some deep mode of Lucid Dreaming?
"All is the Nightmare! How I have waited for his... trapped so long in darkness beneath the waves, waiting and growing in strength with its guidance... growing until the time was right. Now the Emerald Dream has become the Emerald Nightmare!"

Re: First LD

Postby conspiracy » 31 Mar 2012 10:02

Hi! I'm not an expert but I've heard a lot of methods to stay asleep and lucid-- rubbing hands together, spinning, saying "Clarity!" out loud. I've got a friend who, when the outside world is being loud, he incorporates it into his dream.

good luck!

Return to “For Beginners”