Help a newbie get his experience going!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
I_Want_To_Dream

Help a newbie get his experience going!

Postby I_Want_To_Dream » 04 Jul 2013 00:25

Hello all! My name is Gavin. I have recently been VERY interested in lucid dreaming. It fascinates me.. A LOT. Now, of course, being new, I have many questions. They will be posted as I actually remember them.

Next I would like to ask a question for the public: Is there any advice you guys can give me on being successful with my dreaming wants? I do understand people have different techniques and whatnot: But I would still like to know.

I tried to keep my first post short and sweet; I'll be adding more later. Anyways, thanks to anyone that helps me, and goodluck to all! (:

Highlander

Re: Help a newbie get his experience going!

Postby Highlander » 04 Jul 2013 11:51

I have lucid dreams for years but i started getting them more frequently and more vivid as i started to read about it on books and foruns. So, my tip is, read about lucid dreams. Read books, listen to audiobooks, participate on these kind of foruns, read about experiences of others, the techniques, etc. You'll be getting knowledge, tips and, because of that, more frequent lucid dreams.

I_Want_To_Dream

Re: Help a newbie get his experience going!

Postby I_Want_To_Dream » 05 Jul 2013 05:25

Thanks!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”