WILD issues

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Boneflower-girl

WILD issues

Postby Boneflower-girl » 20 Jul 2013 11:37

Well, so I attempted my first WILD last night... Some of the things were typical (numbness, tingling...) and I think I was doing all right, but then I had some problems.
I got a STRONG pressure inside my mouth, and when I "let it go" my mouth opened and my jaw moved a little too, and then stopped. I knew that it was to reach the right position to sleep, though, but someone else has experienced this? So bizarre. :? After that I was fully paralysed, which at the moment I thought it was like "being cotton stuck into a too small jar" lol. But the real problem here was that at some point I started salivating, and HAD to swallow. I tried to focus in other feelings/stuff which helped sometimes, but ultimately I did swallow 3 times :D Any tips on this?
Also, later, my right arm started to hurt. I didn't worry because when my right leg was in the process of paralysing it did hurt a little, but the strange thing was that by that time I was fully paralysed... And no, I wasn't dreaming... And it wouldn't stop :? In fact, after some other troubles I woke up and it was still hurting a little (later it stopped). Is this normal?
And twice I had the crazy spinning tunnel feeling, I was so close, BUT I am afraid of OBE, I wanted to appear in a dream, and didn't know what was going to happen... So I ruined it all by overthinking...
But after all I won't give up!
Any help or advice will be very appreciated.
And all the characters that you will see or seen
are merely part of the dreamer... And therefore the dream.

Return to “For Beginners”