hard to wild?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
NOCOOKIEFORYOU

hard to wild?

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 11 Aug 2013 09:56

ok so i am a beginner of lucidness. i have had one experience of having them. so the question now is..how to do it again. well failing to do so made me desperate to get that goal. so i tried to do a wake induced lucid dream. aka wild. none of attempts worked.am i doing anything wrong. for instince i will lay there still (i never plan on wilding usually when i try i was already still without realizing it at first) usally im in a comfortable position. then all the signs if my body geting ready to sleep like ichyness,trying to blink,and felling the need to move. then i just lay there thinking trying to stay awake mentally but let my body sleep. then i start getting that weird feeling i cant explain at the moment. thats where it goes wrong. the feeling that i need to move gets soooo bad that i have to movea bit but i cant or else i would have wasted my time. but then i give in and move and feel comfortable but i fail my wild.does anyone have any tips on resisting this erge i still try to get lucid other ways like reality checks and all that other good stuff but sometimes we all cheat that one time whether its a test or lucid dreaming (idk feels like wilding is like cheeting into success). also is it alright to open and close my eyes when atempting this. does it mess it up or something??

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Tell me and I'll forget.show me and I may not remember.involve me and I'll understand
-native American proverb

Jacob46719

Re: hard to wild?

Postby Jacob46719 » 11 Aug 2013 10:05

duct tape yourself to the bed.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

NOCOOKIEFORYOU

Re: hard to wild?

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 11 Aug 2013 10:21

oh like that would help. lol. but you can still move around with duct tap. it just hurts :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Tell me and I'll forget.show me and I may not remember.involve me and I'll understand
-native American proverb

Return to “For Beginners”