Weird Problem..... (PLEASE READ)

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
taniaaust1

Re: Weird Problem..... (PLEASE READ)

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Aug 2013 02:24

deschainXIX wrote: In lucid dreams ... your awareness is different from reality. You feel ... free and powerful. That's how I describe lucid dreams. Absolute freedom and absolute power. Its my favorite part of LDing. That feeling. I have never once been scared in a lucid dream. So don't worry about it! (:

In my LDs, Im myself, I feel the same as my normal self, my thoughts work the same, I think in the same way etc. Its my normal waking mind functioning in the same way usually (unless its a lower level LD for me). If I do get on thinking that "oh I can do ANYTHING" yes I do feel powerful as I know its my dream and that's a fact, but in reality, I still are myself
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Creator

Postby Creator » 20 Aug 2013 02:57

deschainXIX wrote:
Creator wrote:
deschainXIX wrote:Exorcists are people who are trained in dispelling demons from people who are possessed by them. Why would you be scared of an Exorcist?

oh.. uh, google "exorcist" and click images...

i-it's that scary girl with the messed up face. :(
i can't even look at it. :(

Yeah that's the girl who's being possessed from the movie "the Exorcist." *facepalm* :roll: As for my response, I'll give this quick comment.
In lucid dreams ... your awareness is different from reality. You feel ... free and powerful. That's how I describe lucid dreams. Absolute freedom and absolute power. Its my favorite part of LDing. That feeling. I have never once been scared in a lucid dream. So don't worry about it! (:

hey, don't facepalm me...

i see what you mean, okay...

@everyone>thanks everyone, for the answers!

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
I will soon be the GOD of lucid dreaming.

DreamyRoamer

Postby DreamyRoamer » 28 Aug 2013 22:41

I know the feeling D: I am worried I might get a nightmare or something will attack me out of the mirror.

Reading this has helped me a lot. Lets just hope I conquer my fear! I hope you conquer your's too! : D
It was on the day before the day after yesterday.

Return to “For Beginners”