SP help

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Ikamon357

SP help

Postby Ikamon357 » 05 Apr 2012 20:24

Whēn I first tried WILD, I could get to SP where my whole body was shaking out of control and my hypnogogia went crazy. I could almost complete a WILD. I was able to get this state for about 4 nights in a row. Now, I cant even get to actual sleep paralysis and havent for about three months. Is it possible to develop an immunity to this state and If it isnt, can you give me any suggestions?

For additional info, i have had two LDs which were DILDs, know how to do every technique, I use the same binaural beats I used when I was able to have a successful WILD, and have been trying since august
What's the most resilient parasite? an idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.
~Cobb

Ikamon357

Re: SP help

Postby Ikamon357 » 11 Apr 2012 23:48

Im just adding that both times I never actually had signs that it was a dream. I just spontaneously said, this is a dream. I didnt even believe it was until I had proof. Once I had proof, I still was forced to believe and follow the storyline. It nothing like a dream. Am I catching a lucid dream on a NREM cycle or is this just common for beginners?
What's the most resilient parasite? an idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.
~Cobb

Return to “For Beginners”