induction online videos

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
henryc

induction online videos

Postby henryc » 31 Oct 2013 10:40

Hello all,
I have come across many "lucid dream induction" videos on youtube that you fall asleep to and helps your chances of having a lucid dream. If anyone knows of any videos that have really helped, please share them! thanks, henry

KungFuPanther

Re: induction online videos

Postby KungFuPanther » 08 Nov 2013 04:55

Hey Henry, I haven't tried any of these videos other than the one on the world of lucid dreaming main page, and that didn't really work, seeing that I've never had a lucid dream.

But, that could be because that videoworked by subliminal messaging, and I have built a mild resistance to such. Umm.... try medatating for 5 minutes before watching the videos to make yourself more susceptible or suggestive? I don't know, I haven't tried it, just a thought :p If you asked me, I wouldn't really try it because they tell you it is to induce a LD but at 60 frames per second, you don't really know whats going on....

But best of luck to you man :)
...You think that's air that you're breathing?

Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's LD Forum (IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

Return to “For Beginners”