Greetings everyone.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Grandorax

Greetings everyone.

Postby Grandorax » 16 Nov 2013 20:50

Hello,
I've been writing down my dreams for the past month and a half or so. I have gone from remembering half a dream, to remembering 3 dreams, even after going to sleep when waking up between dreams in the middle of the night. My recall gets better day after day. I do my daily(at least) 10 reality checks a day(I just did one now :) )
However, even though I remember my dreams in great detail, even remember names of random people. An example, is yesterday I remembered the name of a waiter by simply looking at his name tag. I tried so hard to remember it, and I did! The only problem, is no matter how bizarre my dreams get, I can't seem to gain lucidity, and just be conscious that I am dreaming. An example was, I was playing basket ball with my friends, and I flew to the net and dunked. Floated down, and my friends were amazed and so have I. But, I didn't get lucid. Many of these things happened this month, but I just can't gain lucidity.
I recently got Calea Zacatechichi, so I can really vivid dreams.. To the point where I have to gain lucidity. I believe if someone gets a taste of a lucid dream, they will believe ten fold that they can have one. That's simply what I need. A taste to just believe.

Thank you in advance.

Peter

Re: Greetings everyone.

Postby Peter » 17 Nov 2013 07:50

keep doing what you are doing and when you have a decent amount of dairy entries look for some common events and then on bedtime think about each one for a few seconds and plant the thought that if you see, hear or whatever in you dream you will ask yourself if you are dreaming. In time you will make the link and get the dreams you are seeking
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “For Beginners”