Increase Clarity Problems..?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
LucidKey13

Increase Clarity Problems..?

Postby LucidKey13 » 15 Apr 2012 00:31

Hello : ) I am kind of new to lucid dreaming and my lucid dreams are usually relatively short but there are some weird things that happen when I try to increase clarity in lucid dreams...

Last night I had a lucid dream. I was standing outside my front door looking at the stars in the night sky (I realized I was dreaming before this). I then did a few simple maths problems and said out loud: "Increase Clarity" then the night sky started changing colour..it went from the normal dark blue to fuzzy, then whitish then light blue and I eventually said "stop" when It got back to normal deep blue.

Something simalar has happened in another lucid dream - I said "increase clarity" and the dream got brighter and brighter and brighter until it completely transformed into a new dream scene and I wasn't very lucid anymore.

Any suggestions?

Help...?
"Umbrella can’t stop the rain, But Make Us to stand in Rain.
Confidence May not bring success, But It gives a POWER to face any Challenge."

LucidKey13

Re: Increase Clarity Problems..?

Postby LucidKey13 » 17 Apr 2012 07:26

Does anyone know what i might be doing wrong...? : )

Ikamon357

Postby Ikamon357 » 27 Apr 2012 04:02

Your mind itself may be misinterpreting clarity. Try a physical clarity booster like rubbing your hands togetherand saying, I am lucid and the world is vivid! If that doesntwork Im not sure what to tell you.
What's the most resilient parasite? an idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.
~Cobb

LucidKey13

Postby LucidKey13 » 27 Apr 2012 05:07

Ok, sounds like a good explanation. Thank you for replying!

Return to “For Beginners”