Is it possible to Lucid dream without a dream diary/Journal.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
tre20tyu

Is it possible to Lucid dream without a dream diary/Journal.

Postby tre20tyu » 20 Dec 2013 04:15

I been wondering about this question for a while now. Might anyone know?

tea

Re: Is it possible to Lucid dream without a dream diary/Jour

Postby tea » 23 Dec 2013 14:06

yes, of course! the purpose of a journal is to remember dreams better. if you don't have any problems remembering your dreams, there is no need for such a thing.
lucid dreaming therefore is not dependent on writing down your dreams - but it helps (for example when it comes to finding out your personal dream-signs)

hope this helped!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Juggernaut625

Re: Is it possible to Lucid dream without a dream diary/Jour

Postby Juggernaut625 » 24 Dec 2013 12:18

Nope it's not essential, though I would recommend it if you are having trouble remembering dreams. The whole meaning for a dream journal is to increase awareness in a dream, and if you don't remember anything, the chances of you remembering dream signs which can literally make you lucid within seconds decreases.

So yes, using a dream journal helps though is not essential for lucid dreaming, I personally only used one for around 2-3 weeks and now can view dreams more vividly, and my perceptions of things in dreams are not decreasing after stopping though increasing once I used a dream journal (if that makes sense to you).

Return to “For Beginners”