Hello all! Possible WILD?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
CSL505

Hello all! Possible WILD?

Postby CSL505 » 09 Jan 2014 23:11

Hello forum,

I'm pretty confused as to what happened last night, but also very excited.

Let me give you a little back story;

Last night I went to bed around 10:00pm and used closed eye guided meditation. (I do this every second night usually before actually going to "sleep").
After about half an hour, I pulled my headphones out and continued doing relaxed breathing exercises until I fell asleep.
I slept pretty badly actually, woke up several times and I didn't feel like I had gotten enough sleep. I finally woke up at 5:45am to get ready for school. Finally realizing I didn't have to go into school today, I got back into bed at around 6:10am. Again, I put on a hypnosis track before I fell back asleep.
I pulled my headphones off after about 15 minutes and continued my relaxing breathing.
I fell asleep very quickly, and realized I was lucid quickly as well.

I went through approx. 3 dream scapes, all with different people/places.
I also have several false awakenings.
I finally woke up around 7:40am.

Finally, my question is: Do you think this is something related to WILD?
I do meditate quite often so I'm used the mental state.

Thank you for any responses!!

taniaaust1

Re: Hello all! Possible WILD?

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Jan 2014 11:23

WBTB (wake back to bed) method

I dont know.. Im not up with all those terminologies out there. I just call a WILD a LD Ive purposely made happen myself by keeping my mind awake while allowing myself to fall into a dream state .. and entered the LD straight from a wake state. If I black out it is usually only 1 second in the transistion if at all. I dont do WBTB when Im trying to WILD.

there's so many different names for things people are using.. Ive have no idea what using hypnosis would fall under as fall as method name..and you didnt enter the dream consciously .. not sure if that would be called a WILD.

maybe someone else can tell you how what you are would be classifed.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”