Lucid dream inspiration

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
cjacollins

Lucid dream inspiration

Postby cjacollins » 04 Feb 2014 15:36

Hey, A few months ago I became really interested in lucid dreaming. I started to keep a dream journal/ practice reality checks. I had little success until one day I finally achieved a lucid dream! After though I felt like I had some kind of mental block.. I couldn't remember any dreams and every time I thought about lucid dreaming I felt this kind of disconnection..

I kind of fell out of it and now I am trying to get back into lucid dreaming. However i'm really finding it hard to remember my dreams, has anyone got any advice as well as maybe a story about their lucid dreams?

Any help is greatly appreciated ! 8-)

JonSnowLD

Re: Lucid dream inspiration

Postby JonSnowLD » 04 Feb 2014 22:53

Try telling yourself when you go to bed that you Will remember your dream tonight, that can help for me. Also, I definitely find I dream more if I'm having a lie in (I think this is cause your REM phases last longer after you've been sleeping a while). The wake back to bed method is another good way to remember your dreams cause you're more conscious in those hours after you return to bed, so that's worth a try! :)

I'm by no means an expert but these seem to work for me remembering my dreams-I just need to work on a reliable way to induce lucidity now... ;)

Anyway, good luck! :)
Target number of Lucid Dreams this month: 3
Lucid Dreams this month: 2

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 09 Feb 2014 19:20

cjacollins wrote:Hey, A few months ago I became really interested in lucid dreaming. I started to keep a dream journal/ practice reality checks. I had little success until one day I finally achieved a lucid dream! After though I felt like I had some kind of mental block.. I couldn't remember any dreams and every time I thought about lucid dreaming I felt this kind of disconnection..

I kind of fell out of it and now I am trying to get back into lucid dreaming. However i'm really finding it hard to remember my dreams, has anyone got any advice as well as maybe a story about their lucid dreams?

Any help is greatly appreciated ! 8-)

Happen to me, last year me too i had a kind of mental block, couldn't even remember any dream at all, and i was scare if i had a lucid dream and don’t remember. But then after some weeks, it rebecame normal and i could remember my dream. Try to sleep earlier and do the ''WBTB'' sometime it works for me.
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 10 Feb 2014 02:34

Start a dream journal if you haven't already. Write down whatever you can remember and your dream recall will improve fairly quickly.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “For Beginners”