interacting with people i know in a dream ???

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
ivy

interacting with people i know in a dream ???

Postby ivy » 24 Apr 2012 20:03

Hi, i am obviously new to this, i have been doing a form of lucid dreaming for years thinking it was obe type stuff ???? in other words everyone was out of their body and they were real. not sure what it is but was under the impression that the beings i was interacting with were real and knew they were there. they looked after me in certain situations and the good ones always came to my aid when there were undesirables about.

old fashioned 'lobsang rampa' type approach.

I question this now after reading your articles. As i have read it is all coming from my subconcious

So does this mean i cannot meet people that i know in your type of lucid dream ? as they are all coming from my subconcious and any interacting with them is really interacting with myself?

sorry for the strange question

Gregor

Re: interacting with people i know in a dream ???

Postby Gregor » 25 Apr 2012 00:56

I don't know the answer to your question because I'm new to this as well, but to distinguish between a lucid dream and an OBE, you might want to try reality checks or maybe even talking to the characters in your dream/OBE.

Return to “For Beginners”