do I have good dream recall?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
tompine73

do I have good dream recall?

Postby tompine73 » 19 Mar 2014 18:40

I'm still at an early stage so doing the basics. I remember one, 2 and sometimes 3 dreams per night quite easily and note them down before I forget.

However, my dreams are pretty short, not just snippets but often just single scenes.

Am I just having short dreams? Or am I failing to remember the 1st half, three quarters...of the dream, and hence is my dream recall actually pretty poor.

Any thoughts?

GalMutzafy

Re: do I have good dream recall?

Postby GalMutzafy » 19 Mar 2014 20:11

It depends on how much hours you sleep at night, if you sleep like six hours, your dreams will be shorter than if you sleep 8 hours or more.

And if you do sleep alot (my opinion is 8 hours a night and more), its not that your dreams are short, you just remmember them that way, and sometimes scnes just have been forgotten.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 20 Mar 2014 02:51

No matter what, you will forget parts of your dreams. In time, your dream recall will become phenominal. Even if you wake up and write down 2 words, thats good enough. Dream recall is only to get your brain into the habit of remembering dreams, that way when you have a lucid dream, you remember it ;)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

tompine73

Postby tompine73 » 20 Mar 2014 13:02

Thanks guys

Return to “For Beginners”