First Lucid Dream HELP!!!!!!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
ExcitedToLucid

First Lucid Dream HELP!!!!!!

Postby ExcitedToLucid » 20 Mar 2014 23:07

OK, so i went to bed early and had a dream. I was on a boat and i saw a whale jump and shoot fire. I realized i was dreaming and did a reality check. I knew i was dreaming and said,"I am dreaming, clarity NOW." But it was like a normal dream except i could control it. I couldn't feel, taste, smell, or feel touching something. All i could do was watch and listen while i controlled it. I want to be able to feel it like it says in the vid on home page :D. PLEASE HELP, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

DreamerMan99

Re: First Lucid Dream HELP!!!!!!

Postby DreamerMan99 » 21 Mar 2014 01:49

Practice will make perfect... Give it time. My first couple LD's were weak and or short and or unclear. It will only get better :P Good luck!
:)
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

taniaaust1

Re: First Lucid Dream HELP!!!!!!

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Mar 2014 07:40

Ive never had that happen.. but do have a suggestion which should help.

When lucid dreaming.. you can create all kinds of situations and things due to your thoughts. Based on that, you should be able to create the missing sense of touch, taste, smell etc by focusing on these things.. imagine in first person actually doing it, actually being able to feel something etc It should manifest the senses into your dream if you actually think of having them happen. (do not focus on the fact they arent happening or you may continue dreaming that you can not do these things)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”