FINALLY!! For A MONTH MY FIRST LD!!!!!!! :)

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Crime0013

FINALLY!! For A MONTH MY FIRST LD!!!!!!! :)

Postby Crime0013 » 28 Apr 2012 14:41

Okay so here goes. My dream starts with a title sequence, idk what it says but i manage to remember a word, "Rain". After that my real dream starts in an empty house. I already knew it was a dream maybe because of the title sequence? So i did my reality check which is to put my pointing finger to my palm and yes it worked. So i got out of the house and find myself in the middle of many houses more like im in a village. I enter a house and thought of Selena Gomez youknow the celebrity actress blabla(Shes my fave lol). Anyway, I entered a room and there she is and im so starstrucked lol. I didnt have a chance to talk to her because when i saw her it looks like shes pointing something behind me, so when i looked behind i saw a blonde woman holding a knife trying to stab me. I manage to block the first attemp of killing mebut she still keeps on stabbing and stabbing and so on. And then i woke up.

CREEPY YEAH?

Is the Title Sequence normal? Lol

Return to “For Beginners”