Frequently Asked Questions - Lucid Dreaming

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
LuzidDreamLiz

Re: Frequently Asked Questions - Lucid Dreaming

Postby LuzidDreamLiz » 14 Jan 2017 15:25

I spectate my body instead of being in it during my dreams. I have never been in my body during dreams. Is this normal? How do I fix it? Will it stop me from having lucid dream in my own body?

LuzidDreamLiz

Postby LuzidDreamLiz » 14 Jan 2017 16:34

Hello! In my dreams, I seem to spectate instead of being in my body. And I mean I spectate my own body. I was wondering if I could fix this, because I have never been in my own body during dreams. Will this affect my lucid dreams?

Silence

Postby Silence » 14 Mar 2017 21:35

DreamingLlama wrote:I tried to fly,only failing
What went wrong?

Just keep going, you are in the good way, things come with practice. :)

DreamingLlama wrote:Usually I wake up normally
About half the time I will wake while dreaming
My eyes open, then shut again
Should I try and re enter the dream
If it is a yes I am finding this very difficult

Yeah, you can try but its so so difficult, and once you open your eyes its more!

LuzidDreamLiz wrote:I spectate my body instead of being in it during my dreams. I have never been in my body during dreams. Is this normal? How do I fix it? Will it stop me from having lucid dream in my own body?

Yeah thats typical, but it shouldnt matter. Try to get control of your dream, be the one who take the decisions of how youd dream goes. Your "problem" is the typical astral projection, which for me its just a type of lucid dreams. Keep working on it and u may have normal lucid dreams. Anyway, it shouldnt be a problem if u train enought.
Sorry if my english its bad, im from spain. :P

muffinman

Postby muffinman » 26 Jun 2017 20:45

Has anybody tried lucid dreaming supplements. and if do they work? and if they do work can you supply the name of the product that you take. because im frustrated with my progress and want something to help me over the lump.... Thank you!!!!

pgb86

Postby pgb86 » 31 Jul 2017 08:59

I'm a beginner having never lucid dreamed before but I wanna learn. Is there a page of step by step instructions to learn etc? Please help.
Thanks

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 31 Jul 2017 20:22

How about starting with World of Lucid Dreaming? Rebecca has a lot to offer. I wish you Happy Lucid dreaming. :)

Durzon

Postby Durzon » 29 Aug 2017 08:45

Hey Rebecca,

I just got into this whole site along with attempting to Lucid dream and while doing my 4-7-6 count of breathing for about 60 minutes or so I would get extremely numb and odd heat in certain parts of my body and some difficulties breathing or so it would seem. I cannot seem to get past this state though, once my whole vision got the same blank color of grey or blue and then would stop and go back to the images behind my eyes in the dark. Any tips? Lastly with the FILD technique do I need to control my breathing there as well for the 15-30 seconds of finger movements?

mmogofifa

Postby mmogofifa » 15 Nov 2017 02:28

Just like any true "Buy NBA 2K18 MT" legend would do. We are all witnesses to Hey @StephenCurry30 isn't the only one that can hit the hallway shot. Check out kporzee nba knicks Warriors March 15, 2016NBA scores 2016: Kawhi Leonard makes the Spurs go, but the bench wears opponents downThe Los Angeles

Clippers did their best. They kept pace with the San Antonio Spurs through the first three quarters, responding to run after run to keep things tight. With one quarter remaining, they trailed 71-70. But the Spurs did what they've done to every opponent that has played in San Antonio this season: They wore the Clippers down.The Spurs outscored the Clippers

in the fourth quarter to coast to their 42nd consecutive regular season home win, 108-87, on Tuesday. Kawhi Leonard led the Spurs with 20 points, five rebounds and four assists, but it was the bench play that ran up the scoreboard for the Spurs, who moved to 33-0 at home this season.It's been said again and again about the Spurs, but it's the system

and the never ending roster of players who fit the system, that "NBA 2K18 MT Coins "makes them so dangerous. Nearly everyone did their part against the Clippers.Leonard was his usual remarkable self, always making the right play and doing it spectacularly.Do you, Kawhi! pic.twitter.com/gHVcnkGsdY— San Antonio Spurs (spurs) March 16, 2016The Spurs have so many

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to:https://www.mmogo.com/

Return to “For Beginners”