How to get total relaxation + wierd experience

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Dynamo

How to get total relaxation + wierd experience

Postby Dynamo » 24 Apr 2014 21:34

So I got step 4 and 5 of the e-course in my mail box and I also tried to get total relaxed.

But I don't really get it. I try to relax every body part but the letter sais "Once a body part has “left reality” don’t move it; it’s gone" I still feel the body parts and when I did my whole body I feel relaxed. Then I need to get patterns in front of my closed eyes. But when it doesn't show up, I need to imagine that i float 1 feet above my bed. So that is actually a OBE? I don't really want OBE or WILD stuff cause of the hallucinations you can get.

Can someone help my out on this one?
Last edited by Dynamo on 26 Apr 2014 15:12, edited 1 time in total.

torakrubik

Re: How to get total relaxation

Postby torakrubik » 25 Apr 2014 00:29

OBEs and WILD do not correspond directly to hallucinations. You're getting these confused with sleep paralysis, which actually is not strictly necessary for either. In fact, the hallucinations don't even have to be scary, quite often they are not. It largely depends on what you think they are going to be like.
Dreaming is my drug

Dynamo

Re: How to get total relaxation

Postby Dynamo » 25 Apr 2014 16:14

So I got something wierd as a result. After I was done with my relaxation, i was looking for those patterns but suddenly I feel like someone is turning my bed round and round. It felt like I was going 100 miles/h in circels. So I cancelled the relaxation by turning on my other side and it stopped a few seconds later.
Any explanation?
Also the patterns didn't come.

Return to “For Beginners”