Problems with controlling LD

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Dynamo

Problems with controlling LD

Postby Dynamo » 04 May 2014 18:04

Hi today is my 17th day that I know about lucid dreaming and i had 4 lucid dreams so far.
However these dreams never last longer than 5 minutes? I also never think of rubbing in my hands. There are several things I want to ask/tell:

1) I've had a lucid dream (one of my best) and I got very exited and suddenly realised "I need to relax or I wake up" so I calm down and I spoke to a dream character. I asked him about my future but suddenly i hear glass going into pieces and I turn my head and there is glass (i think a mirror) and I see a monster in it. I close my eyes (didn't think that I could wake up) and was yelling "IM DREAMING!" and woke up and woke up again because first one was false awakening. So how does it come a random monster spawned?

2)Every time i try to do something in my dream, nothing happends. I wanted to spawn a door in front of me and it just didn't come. It was just like in real life. So how do I actually do things in my dreams?

3) I tried the WILD methode (total relaxation and hypnagogia), I do the total relaxation technique and I get relaxed but I can't see those hypnagogia only like yellow dark things. How do those shapes look or how what do I do wrong? And also a mistake when i see those hypnagogia I will probably get exited and lose it. So how do those hypnagogia look and how to get them? I also tried meditating first but most of the time I just fall asleep.

Thanks already

Return to “For Beginners”