Just a few questions!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
GodlySmith

Just a few questions!

Postby GodlySmith » 06 May 2014 07:49

I have had one lucid dream and a astral travel.

I always for some reason just forget about LD or trying to project. I get off track and just forget and to involved in myself and activities.

But I have a few questions as to just the small bit of the basics.

1. I have a few healing crystals that have properties that can help induce them, such as Celestite, Angelite, Howlite, and blue Kyanite. What are some ways to use these to help me?

2. What sort of technique should I use that would be the best for a beginner to this?

3. Dream journal is it very necessary?

Thanks fellow users!!

torakrubik

Re: Just a few questions!

Postby torakrubik » 06 May 2014 23:35

1. Crystals do not possess any magical properties and won't help you with your dreaming (except for perhaps a placebo effect which I have probably just ruined for you :P)

2. I would recommend MILD and WBTB methods (look them up on this website if you don't know what they are). They are easy to do and have a fairly good success rate.

3. It's possible to have lucid dreams without one, but it really helps if you keep one. It boosts your dream recall no end and subconsciously tells your brain that you're taking lucid dreaming seriously.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “For Beginners”