Where are the dream characters?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
DreamWalker

Re: Where are the dream characters?

Postby DreamWalker » 26 May 2014 01:09

HAGART wrote:Another way of looking at it is to think with your 'heart', not with your head. (If you know what I mean). It isn't guaranteed to work, but I've noticed that when I stop over-thinking and just believe things will happen it helps.

I see, definitely going to approach the experience with this state of mind next time, maybe I'll be able to hold the dream longer than a few moments this go around!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
I sincerely appreciate all help given.
I sincerely appreciate the dedication each member has put into this forum.
This mass of information would not be present, nor easily organized without you.
Thank you.

witch123

Postby witch123 » 04 Jun 2014 02:14

I have a similar thing except when I became lucid everyone else was frozen like time had stood still, and the only way to make someone alive was to touch them and they would only stay alive while I was touching them. Maybe because we are just starting out we don't have full control and our minds stop us from doing the things we want to. I have also had another experience before where people were all attacking me when I did anything that showed I was lucid, or that the person I wanted to talk to in the dream was dead.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Jun 2014 09:04

witch123 wrote:I have a similar thing except when I became lucid everyone else was frozen like time had stood still, and the only way to make someone alive was to touch them and they would only stay alive while I was touching them. Maybe because we are just starting out we don't have full control and our minds stop us from doing the things we want to. I have also had another experience before where people were all attacking me when I did anything that showed I was lucid, or that the person I wanted to talk to in the dream was dead.

if things like that are happening, its not really cause you are new but more so that you have a mental block around it in some way. For some reason you are doing this. Even those who have quite a bit of LD experience can get mental block hangups around various things (for me its flying) which can be hard to overcome.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”