HELP>>>Can't control my body in LDs<<<HELP

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Johnbaker

HELP>>>Can't control my body in LDs<<<HELP

Postby Johnbaker » 12 Jun 2014 04:36

Basically I have had a few lucid dreams since reading up on it, but really had hundreds before without knowing it... I have gotten to the point where I vaguely know I have control in a normal dream, so I can do things like summon a weapon or wake up on demand, but that isn't lucid... Confusing.

Anyways, back to the point, almost every time I become lucid, the same thing happens. I realize I am lucid, but everything stays black, and I can feel my body in bed. My vision is the dream, I am sure of it, and I can hear the dream going on about me, and interact similar to a day dream. I can't actually see or feel or hear it, but I imagine I do. At this point I start to really hear it, but still have to imagine myself interacting. The dilemma is I never actually see the dream, or get to interact. If I try to move a single muscle, I wake up... Btw it is not a false awakening, I do reality checks and I really wake up. That is my issue almost every time. My mind is dreaming, but the body it is in control of is still my body's. I feel the air on my hands, but am DEFINATELY dreaming and lucid... HELP!!!!!

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Johnbaker

Re: HELP>>>Can't control my body in LDs<<<HELP

Postby Johnbaker » 07 Aug 2014 03:25

Bump still need help PLEASE

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”