Was this a lucid dream? I'm really not sure.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
dreamingpony

Was this a lucid dream? I'm really not sure.

Postby dreamingpony » 07 May 2012 07:00

I remembered this dream earlier today, and i think it was either a lucid dream, or my mind playing a cruel trick on me.

I remember being in a dreamscape i often visualise when trying the MILD technique, and (Sort of) Trying a reality check. It was a bit fuzzy, i never really saw my hands when i performed it, but i remember suddenly, and very strongly thinking "I'm dreaming!", and yelling it into the dreamscape, i even heard an echo, because no-one else was there. Then i woke up.

My question is the same as my title, Was this a lucid dream? I really dont know :| It seems to be, but i cant be sure. Some outside input would be greatly appreciated ^^b

Jovan

Re: Was this a lucid dream? I'm really not sure.

Postby Jovan » 07 May 2012 20:34

Since, a LD is every dream in which you become aware that you're dreaming - yes, it was a lucid dream. My first two LDs (which were DILDs) were as short as yours. But soon, your LDs will last longer. Just write down your dreams in a dream journal.
Sorry for my bad English. Not a native speaker. :(

dreamingpony

Re: Was this a lucid dream? I'm really not sure.

Postby dreamingpony » 07 May 2012 21:04

:D Thats great news! Thank you! I already have it down in my journal, and i have even more motivation to keep practicing now! Thank you for the helpful reply ^^

Return to “For Beginners”