Was this a lucid dream?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
MereFlet255T

Was this a lucid dream?

Postby MereFlet255T » 24 Jul 2014 10:49

In my dream I didn't realise I was dreaming but I had to think about something one of characters said. I'll explain my whole dream as it will probably make it easier.

I was in school and we had a cover tec#acher and we had to go sit in the gym while the boys were doing PE. The ball they were using hit me and because I was so angry with everyone laughing I chucked it back at the boy and it hit him strait in the stomach. The PE teacher then took me out of the gym and made me try shotput, which I couldn't do. He then made me try javelin and it wen't better than it usually does in RL. He then said to me that he wanted me to go to Athletics club on a Wednesday and a Thursday. At first I physically couldn't talk to him but then I thought about it and said that I could do thrusdays but not wednesdays. and then he sorta confused me by changing the dates to thursday and friday. And then I woke up.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

GalMutzafy

Re: Was this a lucid dream?

Postby GalMutzafy » 24 Jul 2014 10:59

Well it wasn't a lucid dream, a lucid dream is just when you realize you are dreaming while you are dreaming.

But if you felt a little bit weird about the changing dates and the inability to talk, its good because it is a step towards lucidity.

Just try to do reality checks every day so that the next time you feel a little weird in a dream, you would do a reality check.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Return to “For Beginners”