Embarrassed and confused

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Ihmed

Embarrassed and confused

Postby Ihmed » 28 Aug 2014 20:35

Hello, I am quite new to lucid dreaming (I have been trying to do it for years now). I have had only I would say 5-6 lucid dreams in the past years but the more I read the guide by Rebecca the more I find myself sucked in this deep unexplored area that is simply amazing.

I usually have a lucid dream once in 2 months and I would really like to have it on weekly basis but not matter how hard I try to follow the guide, I fail. It simply comes randomly when I am least expecting it.

Anyways, the sad thing is almost every time I had a LD I realized what was going on and then I proceeded to blew it by having sex with people who I find attractive (mostly female friends). It feels amazing however after I wake up I feel embarrassed and sad because I wasted my lucid dream for something someone does on regular daily bases. (I am not going to discuss my sex live since it is practically non existent :( )

But this one time I had a lucid dream and I really wanted to talk to my subconsciousness so I did what was written in the guide. I asked the dream to summon my subconsciousness behind me (I wanted my subconsciousness presented in human form). When I turned around I was shocked because there wasn't one person but 4-5 of them sitting on the pickup truck hood. Sadly I didn't talk to them since I lost my lucidity, but I really had a feeling my dream did not mess up and that these 4-5 (can't remember exactly) guys were my subconsciousness. What does that mean? Do I have some kind of multiple personality disorder?

edit: now that I remember I tried to talk to them but only one said something short, and smiled. I can't recall what he said... probably a greeting of some sort. Then I lost my lucidity.

ViviDream

Re: Embarrassed and confused

Postby ViviDream » 28 Aug 2014 23:32

Hi Ihmed,
This is really interesting! It could be interpreted in a variety of different ways, I doubt it means you have MPDk, you'd most likely know if you had that. Our subconscious is a very mysterious area, perhaps each of these versions of you represent different emotions, or the personalities you bring out for different occasions.

Next time you lucid dream ask them who they are!
Unlock your dreams... www.vividream.co.uk

Ihmed

Postby Ihmed » 28 Aug 2014 23:56

I sure will. If I can have a strong lucid dream that can last more than a minute.

I would give all my wealth, everything in life just to be able to lucid dream like a champ.

Oh the questions I would ask my inner self :)

Wish me luck and lucidity!

ViviDream

Postby ViviDream » 29 Aug 2014 00:10

Lucid dreaming is certainly a spectacular skill to have. Let me know if you manage to remeet your subconscious.
If you need some help along your journey, check out our website!
Luck and Lucidity Ihmed!
Unlock your dreams... www.vividream.co.uk

Ihmed

Postby Ihmed » 29 Aug 2014 00:15

Thank you, I am just checking your site now. Let's see if you can help me unlock my dreams!

Return to “For Beginners”