Dream recall for lucid dreams

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Meister Nacht

Re: Dream recall for lucid dreams

Postby Meister Nacht » 09 Sep 2014 04:12

That works phenomenally, but my alarm is distracting because it doesn't ever stop going off unless I go up to get it. what I really need is a better alarm clock. Unless any of you know of a perfect alarm clock that is cheap online, none of you can really help me with that though.
As a psychic Pokémon, I have no need for the internet. Or companionship. OR WHISPERING!

GavinBoyd

Postby GavinBoyd » 25 Sep 2014 05:59

I have the exact same problem!! I'm glad someone else does! There will be nights when I remember absolutely nothing. This sometimes happens weeks in a row! Then there will be nights when I can write down up to six dreams. It's extremely frustrating! I do the Mild technique and idk if it helps me remember my dreams or not. Sometimes I just give up for a few months. I've been trying to lucid dream for about a year and I've had one LD. It was actually about a week ago which struck my interest again. One really weird thing that happens to me is that sometimes I will wake up, remember nothing, and then suddenly when I'm taking my morning shower I remember an entire dream plot..... I must be special. Haha

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 26 Sep 2014 19:48

Definitely make use of dream journal. From my own experience it increases dream recall and overall memory improvement for dreams themselves.

Meister Nacht

Postby Meister Nacht » 05 Oct 2014 20:39

I've been doing a little better at remembering my dreams, but still have the problem of a bad alarm. I realized that I do have some money, though.

Does anyone know of any alarm clocks / windows phone apps/ iOS apps that have worked for them as an alrm clock for dream recall? I just need one that goes off for a little and then stops rather than going off until I get up and turn it off.
As a psychic Pokémon, I have no need for the internet. Or companionship. OR WHISPERING!

Meister Nacht

Postby Meister Nacht » 17 Oct 2014 15:42

Although I haven't found a better alarm, my dream recall has recently increased. I'm not sure why, but I've remembeted 4 dreams this week. I am posting here because for the first time ever I have written more than an entire page on a single dream. Let's see if I can keep this up.

Also, I haven't found anyting in common between my dreams. The locations, themes, and people are not related between dreams an even in a dream. The only common things are:
1)the dreams obey the laws of physics, no matter how strange they are.
2)I almost always talk to people.

I don't think that either of these would make a good trigger, but what do you guys think?

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 31 Oct 2014 06:13

Quote="Meister Nacht"]Although I haven't found a better alarm, my dream recall has recently increased. I'm not sure why, but I've remembeted 4 dreams this week. I am posting here because for the first time ever I have written more than an entire page on a single dream. Let's see if I can keep this up.

Also, I haven't found anyting in common between my dreams. The locations, themes, and people are not related between dreams an even in a dream. The only common things are:
1)the dreams obey the laws of physics, no matter how strange they are.
2)I almost always talk to people.

I don't think that either of these would make a good trigger, but what do you guys think?

[ Post made via iPad ] Image[/quote]
Thats another thing, the more you focus energy on remembering writing down dreams the better your recall becomes. And the more ability you have to recogze what your dreams are lkke ans beco.e lucid within themy

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”