a problem I can't seem to fix

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Dynamo

a problem I can't seem to fix

Postby Dynamo » 15 Sep 2014 15:27

Hey guys!

I got 2 lucid dreams last night with just the MILD technique. But the first one ended right after the reality check (became to exited).after having the first one I repeated the sentence "When I lucid dream again, I will keep calm". So with the second lucid dream I was not as excited anymore but I still woke up and the dream didn't even last for 10 seconds. I know I need to rub my hands (or spin around?) but I never think about it. Any idea how I can remember to do it?

Thanks already!

GalMutzafy

Re: a problem I can't seem to fix

Postby GalMutzafy » 17 Sep 2014 21:52

You can try to MILD with it ''When I will realize I am dreaming I will rub my hands'' or this kind of sentences.

Just try to keep it in mind and you will remember, also it's natural to wake up immediately in your first lucid dreams, after a few it will get better.

Besides rubbing your hands and sniping you can touch your surroundings and shout ''Clarity now!''.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Return to “For Beginners”