A wierd dream, NEED TIPS!!!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
LucidDreamer123

A wierd dream, NEED TIPS!!!

Postby LucidDreamer123 » 05 Oct 2014 23:04

Hello!!, Im so comfused so i will appreciate some help ! :) , When the dream started: I was running, and i kept running without reason, and then i looked behind me and there were several zombies chasing me! :o then i tryed to run faster, but i didnt make it the zombies got me and then i screamed ``this is a Dream`` very loud and the zombies disapeared and the light of the sun was very bright on that moment and i felt peaceful. and then in 1 second of thought i told myself its time to explor, and everything got dizzy? everything got upside down or something and i woke up.! (I have many nightmares and almost every of my dreams are with zombies or guns?.... :cry: please help ! (sorry for my bad english) :oops:

torakrubik

Re: A wierd dream, NEED TIPS!!!

Postby torakrubik » 06 Oct 2014 00:48

This sounds fairly typical of a first LD. The realisation prompted by fear, followed by the sudden destabilisation and collapse of the dream. A good start would be to practice some dream incubation techniques, and have a look at stabilising your dreams too. There are loads of great articles on this website to get you started!
Dreaming is my drug

LucidDreamer123

Postby LucidDreamer123 » 07 Oct 2014 22:38

Thanks! but why am i facing nightmares all the time..? sometimes its annoying, and sometimes i love killing zombies :twisted: , but mostly its very scary..like psycho faces infront of my face or slenderman trying to get me... ITS SCARY

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 08 Oct 2014 00:38

Sounds like it could just be a mental barrier. Next time you become lucid, remind yourself that you can get rid off the zombies and anything else you wish. You have control over your dream, you just have to believe it and do not doubt yourself, otherwise your control will vanish.
Dreaming is my drug

LucidDreamer123

Postby LucidDreamer123 » 09 Oct 2014 18:38

Thanks a lot bud !!!!!!

Return to “For Beginners”