MILD with a looped MP3 recording

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
The_emu

MILD with a looped MP3 recording

Postby The_emu » 16 Oct 2014 19:46

Hello everybody!

I was wondering if any of you had experience with using a mp3 recording with a MILD affirmation (such as "I will calmly realise when I am dreaming" or something like that) and playing it out loud (but not too loud) through the night through headphones or a speaker.

Do you think this would be helpful or productive?

Many thanks,

Steven

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Guitar48300

Re: MILD with a looped MP3 recording

Postby Guitar48300 » 17 Oct 2014 00:21

Tried this many times and it was not very helpful for me. The reason was because wearing headphones and having an mp3 device in bed wasn't comfortable. I didnt wanna roll over in the middle of the night and crush it, and when I did need to turn and stuff I'd have to re-adjust the headphones because they were being stretched tight. Eventually I had to just turn it off and put it away so I could get comfortable and finally fall asleep.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

The_emu

Re: MILD with a looped MP3 recording

Postby The_emu » 19 Oct 2014 14:35

Thanks for the reply, I agree headphones are a curse more than a blessing if doing this! :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”