Hello to all fellow Lucid Dreamers

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Arjuna Winds

Hello to all fellow Lucid Dreamers

Postby Arjuna Winds » 28 May 2012 21:40

This is my first blog ever! I was captivated and inspired by Rebecca's clarity of information and website.

I went ahead and ordered the REM Dreamer because I had been waiting for years for the Nova Dreamer 2 to come out and still waiting.

Just wanted to say thanks and am glad to be here and part of this community.

I would like to suggest some reading materials that I have found very helpful in terms of this type of explorations. There are two books by Robert Monroe called "Far Journeys" and "Ultimate Journey". Extremely well written and the real deal.

I have read these books again and again for over two decades now and always find them very helpful in expanding my perceptions of reality and of it's lack of limits.

Looking forward to our future blogging together!

Jacob D K

Re: Hello to all fellow Lucid Dreamers

Postby Jacob D K » 29 May 2012 18:28

well good job for joining. this forum will help you with anything you need to know about lucid dreaming :mrgreen: I know alot about lucid dreaming but it iss sad to say i have still not had my first one yet :cry: but i can give you alot of useful info. Also i am on alot and i would love it if you wanted to PM me anything you might need to know. :D

P.S. i have a good book called lucid dreaming in 30 days (actually its 28)

Return to “For Beginners”