Im new but scared please help

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Jonathangeek

Re: Im new but scared please help

Postby Jonathangeek » 01 Jan 2015 14:05

So i tried with the glass of water method and the alarm clock tonight. I woke up 5 o' clock in the 'morning', but i wasnt tired enough i think. It didnt work, and i was awake til 6 o'clock in the morning. Then i woke up 14 o clock... Im going to try again tonight... i think it was because of new year eve...

MercyStrange

Re: Im new but scared please help

Postby MercyStrange » 01 Jan 2015 21:47

I've never tried the TILD(thirst induced lucid dream) technique before, but I've heard of others who have. I just wanted to point out, that if you have no success with this technique after a few tries, don't bother with it anymore. It can be unhealthy to make yourself thirsty before bedtime, as it could result in dehydration, seeing as your not drinking a few hours before bed, and then top that with sleep time, it adds up to many hours without any water. I especially wouldn't try it EVERY night. If you want to keep trying, separate it between days, for example, every other day.
"For a Dreamer, Night's The Only Time of Day."

Return to “For Beginners”