question about wild

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Miguel0811

question about wild

Postby Miguel0811 » 06 Jan 2015 16:33

So last night I got into sleep paralysis and I stood still and got hallucinations. First time getting those. And let me just say that it is scary/crazy. Usually I dont feel the vibrations and the buzzing sound but I did this time. And I could see my room with my lights on even though the lights were off. And I stood still through them but then It just wore off and I wasnt in sleep paralysis anymore. I was just in my bed again and I didnt feel anything and I could move.
Now that I think of it I didnt do a reality check. I couldve have been in a dream in my room after then effects wore off but I dont think I was.

Anyone can explain what to do once one has the hallucination?
or after we have them. I tried to imagine a dream scene with detail but It didnt work.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Peter

Re: question about wild

Postby Peter » 10 Jan 2015 03:04

you most likely just went there and back. SP can be more in the dreamstate than not so go back and have another go but next time relax and let the dream take over
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

taniaaust1

Re: question about wild

Postby taniaaust1 » 10 Jan 2015 09:20

I dont think you were hallucinating, sounds like you may of gone into a dream. If you knew it wasnt your normal reality and that your real body was laying on the bed and not standing, you could call it a lucid dream (a WILD if you were trying to do go into a dream from the waking state) or an astral projection.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”