awareness!!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
#dreamer#

awareness!!

Postby #dreamer# » 09 Jan 2015 20:00

I figured out what the problem was. My every WILD atempt was stopped when i just have to enter dream. Now i know that there are lot of ways to enter a dream but i just can't leave hypnogogia. I know for example that integrating all senses can put you in dream, then ordering hypnogogia to lead you to dream but none of those work for me.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: awareness!!

Postby taniaaust1 » 10 Jan 2015 09:33

nods yeah..hypnogogia can just be another issue to get over on the way to have a LD. It's one of the reasons I personally dont think people should aim at all for it as it can be more like a side track. A WILD can be done without it.

How have you tried to use the hypnogogia so far to enter into a dream. Maybe I can give you some ideas if I know exactly what you've already tried.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

#dreamer#

Re: awareness!!

Postby #dreamer# » 10 Jan 2015 10:24

well i tried imagining myself walking and talking to dream, integrating my senses in a dream scene, imagining myself already being in a dream... I ran out of ideas!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”