Will I ever fly & glide in my dreams again?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
kola

Will I ever fly & glide in my dreams again?

Postby kola » 19 Jun 2012 18:10

After reading through some post and articles in this forum, I discovered how excited lucid dreamers feel,I can't imagine why I didn't discover the goodness of lucid dreaming before this time.As I posted earlier I was doing it on a constant bases few years back and the fear I had caused by ignorance lead me to seek for a solution to stop it. Am not certain it was the salted bath water I used or something else that stopped,but eventually it stopped.Now that I have some knowledge about it having joined this forum yesterday the question I ask my self is will I ever fly and glide in my dreams again?
I also learned that through lucid dreaming,if am not mistaking can connect one to the spirit world and possible interact with them. If so, then I need to get back to lucid dreaming because I am in search for a lost sister for about 10 years and can't say if she is dead or still alive. I hope she is alive and I wish to meet my dead mother in my dream so she help me solve the mystery about my lost sister.
I try to flash back to the days I flew in my dreams and the excitement I feel when my speed increases and the joy I feel being supernatural, so many other things were associated with the dream but I didn't care to explore them then and now I kind of ask myself why.

SnorlaxDreamer

Re: Will I ever fly & glide in my dreams again?

Postby SnorlaxDreamer » 20 Jun 2012 02:16

Wow wow wow! Now I don't want to be the one that put your lightbulb out, BUT I'm very much certain about that any OBE experience, which you refer to as interacting with the spiritual world, is a stimulated world of our brain. Nothing more than a hallucination of a trip that the brain takes us on ;) Welcome back though!
"If I only could see you in my dreams, I would sleep all the time!" <3

kola

Re: Will I ever fly & glide in my dreams again?

Postby kola » 22 Jun 2012 09:27

Hi SnorlaxDreamer and thank you for your contribution. It's a count of 3 days now and I have been hoping to have a lucid dream again naturally as I did in the past. I have been having different kinds of dreams during these 3 days that I can't really classify although I kind of realized I was subconscious in these dreams. Am sure I will get back into lucid dreaming and explore its world.I will let you know when I do it because am still counting :idea:

Return to “For Beginners”