Hi there! ;u;

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Hi there! ;u;

Postby moonlitStroll » 21 Jun 2012 11:42

Hello! I very recently got interested in lucid dreaming so I decided to join this forum!

Since I was very little, about three, I HAVE been able to realize I'm dreaming.
A big problem for me is usually when I realized this and said out loud, "I'm dreaming." Even when I'm NOT having a nightmare- All my little dream people immediately turn on me and chant eerily, "IT'S NOT A DREAM. IT'S NOT A DREAM." (I tend to have a lot of people in my dreams ;u;') And then they start walking towards me like zombies and try to kill me. And then I get scared and wake up.
The same thing has happened to my cousin.
Is this normal or am I weird?

(Also, yesterday I very briefly realized I was dreaming and got too excited then woke up. ;u; And then once I fell back to sleep, in my next dream at one point I got bored of my current situation and teleported somewhere else! Do either of those count? XD)

Also I know this was just an introduction, but those are also my newbie questions!

Re: Hi there! ;u;

Postby Peter » 21 Jun 2012 21:02

All normal round here, try thinking about your resonse before going to sleep, so you say If this happens I will do this and go to sleep with this in mind and if you are lucky you will respond to the dream not react to it. This should keep you emotions in check and allow you to stay lucid a little longer.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “For Beginners”