Why hello there

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Why hello there

Postby Lexilowe » 22 Jun 2012 04:57

I just created my account yesterday, but I've actually been lurking this blog for awhile haha, there's some great information here.
I've been working on the MILD technique for only a couple days now, but I've been researching lucid dreaming for muuuuch longer. I've never had an actual lucid dream, there was one time when I was aware that I was dreaming, I couldn't control anything though and the dream was still really blurry.
I think my biggest struggle with lucid dreaming will be my dream recall. Not even that so much but even when I do remember my dreams fully, they're never vivid. I've never had a dream that hasn't dribbled out of my mind like water out of your palm an hour after I've woken up. I've been keeping a dream journal for the past couple weeks though, which has been a huge help in remembering, but not in clarity.
Anyway! That's just a little about me and my lucid dreaming experiences up until now. I hope I can improve with the help of this website and everyone on it:)

Return to “For Beginners”