HELP! I need motivation.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
JassieKaren

HELP! I need motivation.

Postby JassieKaren » 16 Feb 2016 17:10

I've been lacking motivation for the past few months, I haven't been doing reality checks or writing in my dream journals and I'd like to blame it on the heavy load of school work I have but really I'm just not giving my best efforts. I'm thinking of giving up and dropping it but Lucid dreaming has always been a dream and distant goal of mines. Plus, I know the benefits. I've only had 1-2 uncontrolled LDs in the past (around 5 months ago) Will my progress be lost? and How can I get back on track? Thanks guys. I Appreciate the help.
Dare to Explore. Even in your wildest dreams.

ArnoudBerg

Re: HELP! I need motivation.

Postby ArnoudBerg » 16 Feb 2016 23:00

maybe you should read more about lucid dreaming or think more about it. read people's story's or problems on this site. I also find it hard sometimes to find motivation but after a real lucid dream, that motivation will come to you (In my case). the exitement of that lucid dream will stick to your mind the whole day after. it might be hard at the beginning, but it will probably go better after. you get a lucid dream-->more motivation-->more effort trying to lucid dream-->get a lucid dream-->more motivation etc.

grace1981paltao

Re: HELP! I need motivation.

Postby grace1981paltao » 27 Mar 2017 14:09

if you haven't enough motivation i recomended to read about Yossi Ghinsberg. he knowes how to make you better)))) http://ghinsberg.com/motivational-speaker/ i put it here. maybe it will be usefull

Return to “For Beginners”