Lucid without control

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
jovask8

Lucid without control

Postby jovask8 » 05 Jul 2012 11:30

Today i had a lucid dream. It was like this:
Im sitting in car with some guy, and the other is driving.. Suddenly i just ask myself "Where am I? Where am I going? Who are those guys?" And i got SURE its a dream.. I wanted to go out of the car, to explore the world etc. but i couldnt, the guys didnt want to let me out.. One was holding me.. I was still sure it was a dream, i looked my fingers, they seemed just like in real.. And i shout "Im dreaming, i know it, let me out!".
And the thream slowly started to fade out..

Why couldnt i control the dream? I was aware of it tho.. btw i was pretty calm, but when the holding started i started a bit panic.. it was just annoying..

Peter

Re: Lucid without control

Postby Peter » 05 Jul 2012 16:08

Why couldnt i control the dream? I was aware of it tho.. btw i was pretty calm, but when the holding started i started a bit panic.. it was just annoying..

The panic would have taken you mind away from the dream and that would have very quickly started the process of breaking the state your mind was in. Next time hold back the panic, it is not easy to do but the skill will come in time
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Ryan

Re: Lucid without control

Postby Ryan » 06 Jul 2012 01:59

Exactly what Peter said. Your mind was clouded with fear and panic.
Relax. Stay calm. Remember that nothing will hurt you. If you get "attacked" in such a manner again, respond with Love.
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Return to “For Beginners”